Besides running an international company, Laura K. Inamedinova is often invited to host dynamic, informative and thought-provoking presentations, panel discussion moderations, trainings and workshops in United Kingdom or around the world. She has delivered keynote speeches in front of 500+ people countless times.
Here are some of the events she spoke before:
- Startup Weekend: Social Impact [New York, USA]
- Women of Silicon Roundabout conference [London, UK]
- Arctic15 conference [Helsinki, Finland]
- CEE Capital Market Leaders forum [Warsaw, Poland]
- xCEED conference [Belgrade, Serbia]
- LOGIN [Vilnius, Lithuania]
Universities where she delivered guest lectures:
- University College London
- LCC International University
- Vilnius University
- Checklist for Crypto communications: Basic ideas and how to develop them.
- The communications of fundraising trough ICO.
- How to market your Crypto company?
- The differences between the crypto company who raised $50M and $0.
Public Relations & Communications
- Does external communications affect companies value?
- How to work with media, get publicity and develop your own voice.
- Social media as weapon.
Top communications & PR mistakes done by startups.
- Personal branding - the key to success.
- How to become the influencer of your industry, present yourself better in this competitive job market.
- Managing your online identity, social networks.
Networking. How to get what you want in the first meeting.